Blunt tip for safety
The Kershaw Sea Hunter is a slim, lightweight dive knife. And in this version, it has a blunt tip for added “no nick” safety. Like the regular Sea Hunter, the blade is 420J2 stainless steel for corrosion resistance, while the open-tang construction cuts down on unnecessary weight.
Partial serration on the top of the blade makes it easy to cut through net or line—or use the built-in cord-cutter notch. The Sea Hunter’s handles have neon accents so they're easy to see in a marine environment.
The Sea Hunter comes with the Kershaw Diver's Sheath with a press-n-pull mechanism that locks the blade in the sheath and secures it regardless of your position in the water. Depth-compensating leg straps have adjustable quick-release buckles, too.
- Steel: 420J2, satin finish
- Handle: 420J2, full-tang skeleton; glass-filled nylon, co-polymer overmold
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.6 in. (19.5 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz. (85 g)
- Includes diver’s sheath & straps