Colour Khaki / Foliage
The Bomber™ might look like your classic gym bag or overnight duffel with its uniquely designed eye-pleasing exterior and seemingly compact cylindrical profile. However, its surprisingly large two-way gusset turns the Bomber into a discreet tactical bag, allowing you to divide its interior into 2 compartments or expand to conceal larger or longer than expected objects up to 13".
Overall size: 14"(L) x 9" diameter View Product Dimensions Diagram
Volume: 850 cu.in. / 14L
- 10.5"(L) zippered access point to main compartment
- 9.5"(L) zipper access to side compartment interior
- Dual reinforced carry straps made from 2" webbing with Hook-&-Loop handle
- One (1) 4.5"(L) x 5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 4"(L) x 2.75"(H) loop field for patches
- 3 rows of 3-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior right
- One (1) 8"(L) x 5"(H) slip pocket with Hook-&-Loop closure
Main interior rear
- One (1) 6"(L) x 5.5"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 4.75"(L) x 4"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 2.5"(L) x 4"(H) slip pocket
Main interior right
- Reinforced shoulder strap made from 2" webbing, length adjusts from 28" min. to 53" max.
- Right side compartment interior 8" diameter, length adjusts up to 6"(L)
Exterior fabric: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
Interior is fully lined with 420-denier nylon durability
Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
high strength zippers and zipper tracks
UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
#AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
Internal seams taped and finished
Paracord zipper pulls
Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
Do not machine wash.
Do not use detergent or bleach.