The Growler™ might look like your classic gym bag or overnight duffel with its uniquely designed eye-pleasing exterior and seemingly compact cylindrical profile. However, its surprisingly large two-way gusset turns the Growler into a discreet tactical bag, allowing you to divide its interior into 2 compartments or expand to conceal larger or longer than expected objects up to 21".
Overall size: 22"(L) x 11" diameter
Volume: 2400 cu.in. / 40L
- 17"(L) zippered access point to main compartment
- 11"(L) zipper access to side compartment interior
- Dual reinforced carry straps made from 2" webbing with Hook-&-Loop handle
- One (1) 8"(L) x 8"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 6"(L) x 4.25"(H) loop field for patches
Main interior rear
- 3 rows of 6-channel PALS webbing
- Exterior right
- One (1) 10"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with Hook-&-Loop enclosure
Main interior right
- One (1) 10"(L) x 6"(H) zippered pocket
- One (1) 4.75"(L) x 4"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 2.5"(L) x 4"(H) slip pocket
- Large two-way gusset
- Reinforced shoulder strap made from 2" webbing, length adjusts from 28" min. to 53" max.
- Right side compartment interior 11" diameter, length adjusts up to 6"(L)
Exterior fabric: 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
Interior is fully lined with 420-denier nylon durability
Teflon™ fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
high strength zippers and zipper tracks
UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
High tensile strength nylon webbing
High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
#AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
Internal seams taped and finished
Paracord zipper pulls
Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strengthCleaning Instructions
MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
Do not machine wash.
Do not use detergent or bleach.