Solid Folding Knife For Hunting, Camping, Survival, Or Whatever Your Adventure May Be!
The CQC-11K, is based on the Emerson Rendezvous. Originally designed as a hunting knife, it's equally adept for survival, camping, bushcrafting—or for just about any outdoor activity.
The CQC-11K features a blade of 8Cr14MoV stainless steel with a stonewashed finish. It holds an edge well, and then resharpens easily when out in the field. The blade offers plenty of belly for skinning and other game processing, as well as superior slicing for a wide variety of tasks. For a secure-grip, the CQC-11K has a G10 front scale with stainless steel back and a sturdy frame lock. Of course, it's also equipped with the Emerson “wave shaped opening feature” so that the folder can be opened as it is withdrawn from the pocket. Or use the thumb disk for simple, manual opening.
The CQC-11K’s handle is contoured for comfort and grip security while you work. A reversible pocketclip enables left- or right-handed carry.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Big bellied skinning blade
- Thumb disk; "wave shaped opening feature"
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Lanyard hole
- Steel: 8Cr14MoV, stonewashed finish
- Handle: G10 front; 410 stainless steel back bead-blasted finish
- Blade Length: 3.5 in. (9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.5 in. (21.6 cm)
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (166 g)