P155 ThumbUp safety lock, manual opening ball bearing pivot with flipper and thumb stud.
The profile from the blade point to the end of handle is ergonomically curved. The curved handle provides a comfortable grip along with contoured G10 scales, while the tailing-point blade features a long belly of curved cutting edge for multiple cutting tasks. In addition, the safety lock guarantees knife reliability and thus protects users in extensive and various application. A finger choil helps to make the point of the P155 more controllable, which will play a key role in delicate work.
- Overall Length: 213mm/ 8.39”
- Closed Length: 123mm/ 4.84"
- Blade Length: 90mm/ 3.54”
- Blade Thickness: 3.5mm/ 0.14"
- Blade Steel: 14C28N stainless steel (58~60HRC)
- Grind: Flat
- Finish: Bead blast
- Handle Scale: G10
- Handle Liner: 420 stainless steel
- Backspacer: G10, black
- Locking: Liner lock w/ ThumbUp safety lock
- Weight: 145g/ 5.11oz
"ThumbUp" Safety Lock
1) Avoids accidental blade closure
2) Installed at the back of the handle, ThumbUp safety lock allows quick turning on/off by thumb-up/thump-down movement.
3) Patented, proprietary technology